Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I guess I'm my own better half

So I'm listening to Growing Up by Fall Out Boy for the first REAL full official time and it pretty much is the epitome of growing up. Here are the lyrics. My favorite part is how the drummer at the time, T.J. "Raccine" Kunasch, went so fast during the chorus, like he can't wait to grow up and hurry up and get over with it. I don't know if that was Fall Out Boy's intention, but it seemed like that to me and it kind of left a deeper impression on me because of it.



Growing up is probably the hardest thing to do ever. Figuring out who you are and where you want to go and what you want to do and who you want to be and how you want to grow and determining whether or not you can even control all of those things. How nerve-wracking.

P.S.
I went to Sweet Tomatoes to benefit Relay For Life today. I really like soup and all, but there was so much drama with my friends. I do not like drama. I like acting, but I do not like drama.

You
How can I be mad at you
You can do what you want
I cannot fight you for that
You
How can I let us go
You have always been there
I cannot live my life without you
You
You are hurting people
You need to stop
You need to see yourself
You need to stop
I love you too much to leave
But You
You need to stop
Or else
I will not know what else to do

P.P.S.
I like having my brother home. I like driving in the car with the windows down and some "indie" music blasting. I like that a LOT.

No comments:

 
provided by votechdirect.com
trade and vocational schools