Saturday, February 21, 2009

Alliteration is a Reason to Lie; Just Ask Ben Folds

My life is HARD*, man. After a long, hard day of doing barely any homework, I decided to reward myself. I baked some cookies. They are the greatest ever. Immaculate Baking Company? Immaculate, indeed.



Now here's a segment I'm going to name
-drumroll please-
LAUREN LIKES TO OWN THINGS
Today I mostly want to own two things.

1) A shirt with this printed on it:


http://www.sharingmachine.com/index.php?item=19

and

2) These adorable tooth earrings:


http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=4189&cat=283&bf=hs


RANDOM AOL INSTANT MESSENGER INTERLUDE

anIMfromlauren (10:43:13 PM): aheresyofcute.blogspot.com
broadwaybaby8686 (10:45:38 PM): thats odd
broadwaybaby8686 (10:45:45 PM): i never saw you as a blogger
anIMfromlauren (10:45:53 PM): psh
anIMfromlauren (10:45:56 PM): why not?
broadwaybaby8686 (10:46:13 PM): your not fat lazy and jealous of people richer than you



To end my post, I will tell you something I read online today that is funny. Whenever someone says your or you're incorrectly, zing them in the rectum with this little beauty:
Your is possessive, as in "your public school education is showing".
I lol'ed at this. Grammar jokes are funny. SUE ME.

P.S. Obviously I have nothing against public schools, for I am in one. However, you get the point, yes? Good.

WHAM, ANOTHER POST BY
-LAUREN


*That's not the only thing.

1 comment:

Perry Ryan said...

I'm liking the segment thing. I hope to do a few. I shall read Lauren likes to own things in the future. I hope.

Also some very nice bits of laughter.

 
provided by votechdirect.com
trade and vocational schools