
Honestly... I've seen almost every episode of Top Chef. This season has been alright. A few chefs really caught my adoration, such as Jamie, Carla, and Ilan. Oh wait, Ilan wasn't this season. He was two seasons ago. He's still a total hottie though. A total WINNING hottie.
Anyway, slowly my favorites were picked off, one by one, but Carla remains. The top 4 is Carla, Hosea, Fabio, and Stefan. SERIOUSLY, YOU GUYS. I WILL BE SO PISSED IF STEFAN WINS. He is such a total jerk, and a pain to watch. If they HAVE to choose a foreigner, at least make it an adorable, accent-rich sweetheart like Fabio. PLEASE. Sweet JESUS. I actually really like everyone BUT Stefan. If Stefan wins, he'll spend it all on prostitution and haggis. Ugh.
Seriously, I am holding back on the insults SO MUCH right now, because I can't have vulgarities on here. Who knows who is funna read this? College admissions officers, that's who. And James Lipton, and maybe even Oprah. I gotta bite my tongue at the right times. Like now. I just want to unleash all of my Stefan-charged rage on my television. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH STEFAN.
Actually even though he's a series of four letter words, I am not THAT angry with him. I mean, I only could judge him based on his totally scum TV personality. Oh well.
I think later I'll post again, expressing my utter blindness at the fact that he won. I know he will, for 2 reasons:
1. He's a good chef. He just is. Hosea has been a strong competitor from the start with that cute little rivalry he has with Stefan, but honestly, Stefan is good. And Carla will be too distracted by peas, gotta love her. <3
2. The universe hates me.
GOOD ALRIGHT SEEYA
-Lauren
EDIT;
A thought: Stefan will lose the final challenge if and only if it involves orphans. Because of his lack of a heart, he will prepare an AMAZING meal for some starving orphans, but then eat it all out of spite, disqualifying him. We can only hope that some orphans get their hearts broken tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment